Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Co-operation of Land, Labour and Capital in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 52
- The Coming Crisis: A Sketch of the Financial and Political Condition of New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 32
- The East Coast Settlement Bill 1880 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 30
- Reports of Meetings Held, and Addresses Given in Poverty Bay and Tologa Bay, Upon the Subject of Native Lands in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 38
- The Life and Times of Sir George Grey, KCB
- Speeches on Māori land tenure and land legislation
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for William Lee Rees as: "William Lee Rees". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "William Lee Rees":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.