School inspector, biologist, university professor.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- [Letter to the Chairman, Victoria University College Council from ten members of the Professorial Board. 24th May 1915] in [Letters related to the case of George Von Zedlitz]
- A Dislocated Note in the Sunny North in The Spike: or, Victoria College Review, October 1904
- In Retrospect I in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- “Redeamus in Tempora Prisca” in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1934
- In Memoriam Mortalitate relicta vivunt immortalitate induti in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1934
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Harry Borrer Kirk as: "Harry Borrer Kirk". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Harry Borrer Kirk":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.