Department of Agriculture
- A Life of J. C. Beaglehole: New Zealand Scholar
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Resident Botanists
- Geoffrey Alley, Librarian: His Life & Work
- Government in New Zealand
- New Zealanders and Science
- Pioneering the Pumice
- Settler Kaponga 1881–1914 — A Frontier Fragment of the Western World
- The Farmer in New Zealand
- The War Effort of New Zealand
- War Economy
- List of Illustrations
- Changes in Farming
- Cool Storage Inadequate
- Rubber and Tyres
- Wartime Controls
- Meat Production at High Levels
- Wool Production exceeds Requirements
- Other Wartime Changes
- Government Administrative and Other Services
- Shortages of Vegetables
- Bulk Purchases of Food Continue
- Other Histories and Surveys of New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Department of Agriculture as: "Department of Agriculture". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Department of Agriculture":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.