Works by this Author in Our Collection
- My Favourite in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- The Theology of Never Finishing What You in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- The Back of Me in Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- Terrain Ignorant Tourist Beastie in Sport 23: Spring 1999
- When I Was Fat & You Were Ugly in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Pig in the Hedge in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Take Me To the Vault in Sport 19: Lightworks
- An Aerial View From a Rescue Helicopter, a Shot In the Arse in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Shy Away from It in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Moonshine on Leith in Sport 25: Spring 2000
- A Brooch On Your Lapel in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Turned Earth, the Stitches in My Arm in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Bee in a Bookshop in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Five Character Descriptions I am Too Lazy to Novelise in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Summer’s Necrologue in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Analgesia in Her Morning’s Eyeline in Sport 38: Winter 2010
- Whereby I Compare You to a Cow & Try to Dig My Way Out in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Bodies of Water & Rabbits in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- The Badder & The Better in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Keys to Success in Sport 43: 2015
- The Holly & the Ivy in Sport 17: Spring 1996
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Nick Ascroft as: "Nick Ascroft". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Nick Ascroft":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.