Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
- Sport 13 Spring 1994
- Sport 14: Autumn 1995
- Sport 16: Autumn 1996
- Sport 17: Spring 1996
- Sport 18: Autumn 1997
- Sport 19: Lightworks
- Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Sport 22: Autumn 1999
- Sport 23: Spring 1999
- Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Sport 25: Spring 2000
- Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Sport 27: Spring 2001
- Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Sport 30: Peter Black-Real Fiction
- Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Sport 35: Winter 2007
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Alan Preston as: "Alan Preston". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Alan Preston":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.