- A History of the Birds of New Zealand.
- An Epitome of Official Documents Relative to Native Affairs and Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand
- Proceedings of of the Kohimarama Conference, Comprising Nos. 13 to 18 of the "Maori Messenger."
- Conference of Maori Chiefs at Kohimarama, Auckland, on the 10Th July, 1860
- Friday, 27th July, 1860
- Resolutions adopted by the Conference on the 10th August, 1860
- Te Hui O Nga Rangatira Maori Ki Kohimarama, I Waitemata, No Te 10 o Nga Ra o Hurae, 1860
- Paraire, 27 Hurae, 1860
- He kupu-whakatuturu enei na te Runanga, no te 10 o nga ra o Akuhata, 1860
- Te Ika a Maui, or New Zealand and its Inhabitants
- The Moa-Hunters of New Zealand: Sportsman of the Stone Age
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Kawana Paipai as: "Kawana Paipai". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Kawana Paipai":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.