- Medical Services in New Zealand and The Pacific
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- List of Illustrations
- DEVELOPMENT OF PERMANENT AIR FORCE
- EXERCISES AND OPERATIONS, 1929–36
- ORGANISATION OF THE TERRITORIAL AIR FORCE, 1930
- EXPANSION OF THE RNZAF
- EXPANSION PROGRAMMES, 1937–39
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE TERRITORIAL AIR FORCE
- CIVIL RESERVE OF GROUND STAFF
- RNZAF AT OUTBREAK OF WAR
- FORMATION OF SCHOOLS
- EDUCATIONAL TRAINING, 1942
- OUTPUT OF PILOTS TO THE ROYAL AIR FORCE
- FORMATION OF NEW GENERAL RECONNAISSANCE SQUADRONS
- PREPARATION OF AERODROMES
- EXPANSION AND DISPERSAL OF STORES DEPOTS
- DEVELOPMENT OF REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION
- establishments in new zealand, august-september 1943
- the post-war air force
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- War Economy
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Hobsonville as: "Hobsonville". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Hobsonville":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.