Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Afraid in Sport 6: Autumn 1991
- A Conversation in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- When We Stopped in Sport 15: white horse black dog
- On Being Picked Up in Sport 24: Summer 2000
- Getting Over It in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- from “The Treasury” in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Starling in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Origins, Authority and Imaginary Games in Sport 1: Spring 1988
- Assemble in Bunny Street in Writing Wellington: Twenty Years of Victoria University Writing Fellows
- The Sword in Sport 4: Autumn 1990
- Heat in Sport 11: Spring 1993
- Brothers and Sisters in Sport 40: 2012
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Elizabeth Knox as: "Elizabeth Knox". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Elizabeth Knox":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.