Jo Randerson is the author of The Knot and The Spit Children. She attended Bill Manhire’s Writing for the Page course at Victoria University in 1996. Jo writes and performs her own theatre and has another collection of fiction coming out early next year entitled The Keys To Hell.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Why Our Washing Machine Broke in Sport 17: Spring 1996
- I hope my mother will come soon in Sport 20: Autumn 1998
- The Two Brothers in Sport 21: Spring 1998
- Being Sure About Friends in Sport 28: Autumn 2002
- Well? said The Man in Sport 19: Lightworks
- When you open the door on Fat Boy and... in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Bessie in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Everyone Picks Their Nose But Nobody Talks About It in Sport 19: Lightworks
- And although the... in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Story for My Brother in Sport 29: Spring 2002
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Jo Randerson as: "Jo Randerson". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Jo Randerson":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.