Otago-based poet and national hockey representative.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Extravaganza [Letter to editor in Salient Vol. 25. No. 11. 1962.] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 25. No. 11. 1962
- Extravaganza [Salient Vol. 25. No. 8. 1962.] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 25, No. 8. 1962.
- Chances of Revelation (at Big Bay, August 2001) in Sport 32: Summer 2004
- Southerners in Sport 26: Autumn 2001
- Monte Cassino in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Dark Rain in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Postcard to Ross Stevens in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Boeing in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Pebbles in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Sunday Visit in Sport 2: Autumn 1989
- Close of Day, Oturehua in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- Hour after Hour in Sport 29: Spring 2002
- The Bongo Heart in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Student's Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 7. April 23 1968
- Literary page [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 3. 1969.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Brian Turner as: "Brian Turner". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Brian Turner":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.