Also known as: New Zealand Electronic Text Centre; NZETC.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
Subject of Texts
- "Moko; or Maori Tattooing" Project: A Report on Consultation
- A Bibliography of Online Resources for the "Moko; or Maori Tattooing" Project
- Introduction to the Collected Parliamentary Reports of Robin Hyde
- Introduction to Typo: A Monthly Newspaper and Literary Review [1887-1897]
- New Zealand Journal of Media Studies volume 9, number 1 : ‘Asian’ Media Arts Practice in/and Aotearoa New Zealand
- Policy Regarding Display of Images of Mokamokai
- The Collected Parliamentary Reports of Robin Hyde
- The Legal Māori Corpus: texts printed before 1910
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for New Zealand Electronic Text Collection as: "New Zealand Electronic Text Collection", "New Zealand Electronic Text Centre"; "NZETC". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "New Zealand Electronic Text Collection":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.