SMAD. An Organ of Student Opinion. 1933. Volume 4. Number 6.
We give the Bis Hand to .
We give the Bis Hand to ..
- H. R. C. Wild and K. J. Scott, for gaining the distinction of being V.U.C.'s nominees for the Rhodes Scholarship.
- Misses A. Harding and A. Davidson, for gaining places in the Wellington Women's Hockey Representative Team.
- R. Morpeth, for winning the Harrier Championship of V.U.C. for 1933.
- A. F. T. Chorlton, for gaining the Union Prize for Debating for 1933.
- R. Burke, for gaining a place in the Wellington Third Grade Representative Rugby Team.
- J. Wells, for making the Wellington Representative Team against Manawatu.