Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Te Karo No. 1 (or Tairua) Block, Coromandel District

Te Karo No. 1 (or Tairua) Block, Coromandel District.

Certificate of Title. (C.)

New Zealand.
Certificate of Title. Register Book,
Vol 8. Folio 182.
Te Karo No. I.1874. 29 September.Coromandel District .Pursuant to Memorandum of Transfer from Miriama Pehi Pukukauri and others No. 384 Her Majesty Queen Victoria is now seized of an Estate in fee simple, subject nevertheless to such encumbrances, liens and interests as are notified by Memorial under-written or indorsed hereon, in that piece of land situated in the District of Coromandel, Queen's County in the Colony of New Zealand containing One thousand two hundred and seventy acres more or less called or known as "Karo" Block Miriama, Pehi, and others.[1,270 acres.] numbered 2607 as the same is delineated by the plan in the margin hereunder edged green and in the public map of the said District deposited in the office of the Native Lands at Auckland originally granted the twentieth day of February 1874 under the hand of Sir James Fergusson Baronet, Governor of New Zealand to the said Miriama Pehi Pukukauri and others In witness whereof I have hereunto signed my name and affixed my seal this twenty ninth day of September one thousand eight hundred and seventy four.

Geo. B. Davy, District Land Registrar of the District of Auckland. Signed in the presence of T. S. Hall the 29th day of September 1874.

Lease from Miriama and others to John Hawkins Graham. Lease No. 67 from the above named Miriama Pehi Pukukauri Peneamone Tanea Hori Kerei Tuokioki and Matene Pehi to John Hawkins Graham with grant of Timber and other rights. Produced and entered the sixth day of July 1874 at 10 a.m.

(l.s.)

Geo. B. Davy,
District Land Registrar.

A True Copy of Original Certificate.

H. H. Turton.

Wellington, March 19th, 1875.