Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

[trust commissioner's certificate]

[trust commissioner's certificate]

I Theodore Minet Haultain the Trust Commissioner under The Native Lands Trust Commissioner's certificate. Frauds Prevention Act 1870 for the District of Auckland, Do hereby Certify that I have with respect to the within written Instrument and the alienation thereby witnessed, made the inquiries directed by the said Act, And Do Certify that I am satisfied with the result of such inquiries.

Dated at Auckland this 29th day of March a.d. 1873.

T. M. Haultain,
Trust Commissioner.

Particulars of the within deed entered in Register Book Vol. 3 Fol. 152 the 5th Note. day of August 1873 at 10 a.m.

[l.s.]

Geo. B. Davy,
D.L.R.

In pursuance and exercise of every power and authority enabling me in that behalf1873. 26 July.Te Kapo and Te Wahitapu. under a Certain Grant from the Crown to Hemi Tautari and his heirs of the land secondly described in the within written Deed of Mortgage, I the Right Honourable Sir James Fergusson Bart. the Governor of New Zealand do hereby consent to the alienation by the said Hemi Tautari of the said land by way of mortgage in the mannerGovernor's consent to alienation. and form set forth in the said Deed of Mortgage.

Given under my hand at the Government House at Wellington this 26th day of July one thousand eight hundred and seventy three.

James Fergusson,
Governor

611 c.

Received for Registration at 10 a.m. 1 April 1873.Endorsement.

M. Hamilton,
Dep. Registrar.

[l.s.]

A True Copy of Original Deed of Mortgage, Declarations, Crown Grant, Certificate, Governor's assent and Endorsements.

H. Hanson Turton.

Wellington, May 26th, 1875.