Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Pukemuka Block, Waikato District

Pukemuka Block, Waikato District.

1873. 13 March.Waikato District.Know all men by these Presents that I Charles Tothill in the agreement hereunto annexed mentioned in consideration of all money expended by me for on account of or in respect of the land described in the said agreement hereunto annexed (which the Natives Pukemuka. Rei Paehua Wohatoi Herekana Punoke and te Rawaraki have agreed by the said agreement to lease to me as therein mentioned) having been repaid to me on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Victoria (the receipt whereof is hereby acknowledged) I do hereby Assignment. assign transfer and assure unto Her Majesty Queen Victoria, All and every right title interest claim and demand whatsoever which I have or possess in to or in respect of All page 588that piece or parcel of land situate at Waikato and called or known by the name of Pukemuka as the same is described in the Schedule to the said annexed agreement, To hold unto Her Majesty Queen Victoria her heirs and successors, In Witness Whereof the said parties have hereunto subscribed their names and affixed their Seals.

Charles Tothill.

Signed sealed and delivered by the said Charles Tothill in the presence of—

Thos. Buddle, Solicitor, Auckland.