Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Hotoritori Block, Hauraki District. — New Zealand

Hotoritori Block, Hauraki District.
New Zealand.

Certificate of Title. (C.) Certificate of Title.
Register Book. Vol. 8. Folio 147.

1874. 27 July. Hauraki District.Pursuant to Memorandum of Transfer from Kerei Te Tuhi and others No. 339 Her Majesty Queen Victoria is now seized of an Estate in fee simple, subject nevertheless to such encumbrances liens and interests as are notified by Memorandum under-written or indorsed hereon, in that piece of land situated in the District of Hauraki, Queen's Hotoritori. County in the Colony of New Zealand containing Five hundred and twenty three acres [523 acres.] more or less called or known as "Hotoritori" and numbered 2518 As the same is delineated by the plan in the margin hereunder edged green and in the Public Map of the said District deposited in the office of the Native Lands at Auckland originally granted the thirteenth day of September 1873 under the hand of Sir James Fergusson, Baronet, Governor of New Zealand to the said Kerei te Tuhi and others In witness whereof I have hereunto signed my name and affixed my seal this twenty seventh day of July one thousand eight hundred and seventy four.

(l.s.)

Geo. B. Davy,
District Land Registrar of the District of Auckland.

Signed in the presence of—

T. S. Hall,

the 27th day of July, 1874. X No. 58 by Thomas Russell and others. Produced and entered the twenty ninth day of July, 1874, at 3 p.m.

Geo. B. Davy,
District Land Registrar.

A True Copy of Original Certificate.

H. Hanson Turton.

Wellington, March 22nd, 1875.