The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 88
Memorandum of Association of the Fidelity & Accident Guaranty Company of New Zealand
Memorandum of Association of the Fidelity & Accident Guaranty Company of New Zealand.
1. The name of the Company is the Fidelity and Accident Guaranty Company of New Zealand.
2. The registered office of the Company is to be established at the City of Wellington in the Province of Wellington.
3. The objects for which the Company is established are—1st. To undertake insure and secure compensation for all or any loss or damage arising from the dishonesty culpable negligence or misconduct of persons employed in situations of trust to their employers and generally to effect and carry out all and singular the objects and purposes usually considered to be embodied in and by a Fidelity Guaranty Company; 2nd. To undertake insure and secure compensation in any case where death or bodily injury is caused by arises out of or is the consequence of an accident of any description and generally to effect and carry out all and singular the objects and purposes usually considered to be embraced in and by an Accident Guaranty Company; 3rd. To build purchase or lease any lands tenements or other property that may be useful or convenient for the above objects; 4. To sell mortgage lease or otherwise dispose of or deal with the property of the Company as the Company thinks fit; 5. And to do all such other things as are directly or indirectly incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.
4. The liability of the Shareholders is unlimited.
5. The nominal capital of the Company is the sum of £100,000 divided into two hundred shares of £500 each with power to increase such capital to £500,000.
We the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed are desirous of being formed into a Company in pursuance of this Memorandum of Association and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the Company set opposite our respective names.
|Names and Addresses of Subscribers.||No. of Shares Taken by Subscribers.|