The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 69
73. No person not being a barrister or solicitor of the page 12 Supreme Court shall be allowed to appear in Court as [unclear: ag] for or on behalf of any other person unless he hold a [unclear: lic] in the form numbered thirty-nine in the Schedule, [unclear: un] the hand of the Chief Judge, authorising him to act in the behalf.
74. The foregoing rule shall not apply to Natives [unclear: other] than half-castes and their descendants, nor to any [unclear: person] acting on behalf of his or her wife or husband, [unclear: parents,] children.
75. A register shall be kept of all persons to whom so licenses have been granted, and shall be published in the Gazette and Kahiti from time to time.
76. Licenses shall be annual, and shall expire on [unclear: the] day of December in each year.
77. A license may be withdrawn at any time.