The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 62
Royal Colonial Institute
Royal Colonial Institute
- H.R.H. The Prince Of Wales, K.G., &c.
- H.B.H. Prince Christian, K.G.
- The Duke of Argyll, K.G., K.T.
- The Duke of Sutherland, K.G.
- The Marquis of Dufferin and Ava, K.P.
- The Marquis of Lorne, K.T., G.C.M.G.
- The Earl of Aberdeen.
- The Earl of Albemarle, K.C.M.G.
- The Earl of Dunraven, K.P.
- The Earl of Rosebery.
- Viscount Cranbrook, G.C.S.I.
- Viscount Monck, G.C.M.G.
- Lord Brassey, K.C.B.
- Lord Carlingford, K.P.
- Rt. Hon. Hugh C. E. Childers, M.P.
- Sir William Mackinnon, Bart., C.I.E.
- Sir Charles Nicholson, Bart.
- Sir Henry Barkly, G.C.M.G., K.C.B.
- Sir Alexander T. Galt, G.C.M.G.
- Sir James A. Youl, K.C.M.G.
- Sir Frederick Young, K.C.M.G.
- Sir Charles Clifford, Bart.
- F. H. Dangar, Esq.
- General Sir H. C. B. Daubeney, G.C.B.
- Frederick Dutton, Esq.
- C. Washington Eves, Esq., C.M.G.
- W. Maynard Farmer, Esq.
- Major-Gen. Sir Henry Green, K.C.S.I., C.B.
- Sir Arthur Hodgson, K.C.M.G.
- R. J. Jeffray, Esq.
- Lt.-Gen. Sir W. F. D. Jervois, G.C.M.G., C.B.
- H. J. Jourdain, Esq., C.M.G.
- William Keswick, Esq.
- F. P. de Labilliere, Esq.
- Lieut.-General R. W. Lowry, C.B.
- Nevile Lubbock, Esq.
- Sir Charles Mills, K.C.M.G., C.B.
- J. R. Mosse, Esq.
- John Paterson, Esq.
- John Rae, Esq., M.D., F.R.S.
- Peter Redpath, Esq.
- Sir Saul Samuel, K.C.M.G., C.B.
- Sir Francis Vlleneuve Smith.
- Sir Charles E. F. Stirling, Bart.
- Sir Charles Tupper, Bart.,'.G.C.M.G., C.E.
- Sir Montagu F. Ommanney, K.C.M.G
- J. S. O'Halloran.
- James R. Boosé.
- William Chamberlain.
Honorary Corresponding Secretaries.
- British Guiana: G. H. Hawtayne, Esq., C.M.G., Georgetown. British Hondurm J. H. Phillips, Esq., M.E.C., Belize. Canada: C. J. Campbell, Esq., Toronto; Sandford Fleming, Esq., C.M.G., Ottawa; Very Rev. Principal G. M. Grant, M.A., D.D., Kingston; George Hague, Esq., Montreal; Ernest B. C. Hannington, Esq., M.D., Victoria, British Columbia; Thomas Robinson, Esq., Winnipeg; George Stewart, Jun., Esq D.C.L., Quebec. Cape Colony: W. Guybon Atherstone, Esq., M.D., Grahamstown; C. M. Bult, Esq., J.P., Kimberley; Henry B. Christian, Esq., Port Elizabeth; John Noble, Esq., Cape Town. Ceylon: J. Ferguson, Esq., Colombo. Hong Kong: E. J. Ackroyd, Esq. Jamaica: Hon. C. S. Farquharson, M.L.C., Savanna-la-Mar. Leenard Islands: Hon. W. H. Whyham, M.L.C., Antigua. Malta. Hon. Count Strickland della Catena, C.M.G. Mauritius: A. de Bouchervillb, Esq., Port Louis. Natal: John Goodliffe, Esq., Durban. New South Wales: Laidley Mort, Esq., Sydney. New Zealand: James Allen, Esq., Dunedin; George Beetham, Esq., Wellington; C. C. Bowen, Esq., Middleton, Christchurch; Douglas McLean, Esq., Napier; Reader G. Wood, Esq., Auckland. Queensland: Hon. Walter H. Wilson, M.L.C., Brisbane. Sierra Leone: T. J. Alldridge, Esq Freetown. South Australia: George W. Hawkes, Esq., J.P., Adelaide. Straits Settlements: A. P. Talbot, Esq., Singapore. Tasmania: N. E. Lewis, Esq., M.A., B.C.L., M.P., Hobart. Trinidad: Hon. H. W. Chantrell. Victoria: Benjamin Cowderoy, Esq., Melbourne. Western Australia: Hon. James Morrison, M.L.C., J.P., Guildford.