The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 41
Great Britain Committee
Great Britain Committee.
- Hon. J. J. Casey, C.M.G., &c., Chairman.
- Hon. Sir George F. Verdon, K.C.M.G., C.B., Vice-Chairman.
- Hon. W. J. Clarke, M.L.C.
- Hon. Graham Berry, M.P., Chief Secretary.
- Hon. P. Lalor, M.P., Speaker.
- Hon. W. M. K. Vale, M.P., Attorney-General.
- G. Meares, Esq., J.P., Mayor of Melbourne.
- Hon. W. C. Smith, M.P., Minister of Education.
- Hon. H. R. Williams, M.P., Minister of Mines.
- Hon. Sir B. O'Loghlen, Bart., M.P.
- Hon. Sir S. Wilson, M.L.C., F.R.C.S., F.L.S.
- Hon. W. Wilson.
- Hon. F.Longmore, M.P.
- Hon. J. M. Grant, M.P.
- Hon. Wm. Bayles, J.P.
- Hon. T. Loader.
- W. K. Thomson, Esq., J.P.
- G. H. F. Webb, Esq., Q.C.
- Lloyd Tayler, Esq.
- C. Hodgkinson, Esq., J.P., C.E.
- R. L. J. Ellery, Esq., F.R.S., F.R.A.S., Government Astronomer.
- George Collins Levey, Esq., C.M.G., &c., Secretary.