The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 41
Class 9.—Printing, Books
Class 9.—Printing, Books.
18 Allan & Co., 17 and 19 Colllns-st East, Melbourne.—Music.
19 Arnall & Jackson, 42 and 44 Collins-st. West. Melbourne.—Legal and other publications. Specimens of printing, lithography, embossing, &c.
20 Asher, A., 114 Swan-st., Richmond, Melbourne.—Copy of "Richmond Guardian."
21 Azzoppardi, A. J., 19 and 21 Latrobe-st. West, Melbourne.—Coloured poster. Engraving-block of kauri and Huon pine. Printing in colours.
22 Capper, R., Northcote, Melbourne.—Printed and manuscript dramas.
23 Cole, E. W., Bourke-st., Melbourne.—Picture-books for children.
24 Deputy Postmaster-General, Melbourne.—Specimens of stamps.
25 Dixon, W. P., & Co., 87 Elizabeth-st., Melbourne.—Printed music.
26 Glen, W. H., & Co., 21 and 23 Collins-st. East, Melbourne.—Musical publications and books.
27 Jack, A., & Co., 34 Little Flinders-st. West, Melbourne.—Printing. Paper bags. Stationery.
28 Knobel, G. A., Royal Park Hotel, Queensberry-st., Hot ham, Melbourne.—Treatise on Knobel's system of ventilation.
29 M'Carron, Bird & Co.. 37 Little Flinders-st. West, Melbourne.—Printed books. Newspapers. Circulars. Cards, &c.
30 Marshall, W., The Lorgnette Office, Royal-lane, Melbourne.—Specimens of printing.
- Books.—"The Melbourne International Exhibition Catalogue, 1880."
- "The Expectation of the Christ," by the Bishop of Melbourne.
- "The Age Annual, 1879."
- D. Munro and Co.'s Catalogue of Machinery and Implements.
- "God's Purpose with Mankind and the Earth," Vols. I. and II.
- "Transactions of the Royal Society of Victoria" (annual volume).
- "Annual Register of the Merchant Shipping and Underwriters' Association of Melbourne."
- "Euclid," by Pirani and Andrew.
- "The Victorian Almanac, 1S80," and other Almanacs.
- Newspapers.—"The Australasian Shipping News" (weekly).
- "The Spectator and Methodist Chronicle" (weekly).
- "The Melbourne Prices Current of the Journal of Commerce" (fortnightly).
- "TheChurch of England Messenger"(monthly).
- "The Chemist and Druggist" (monthly).
- "The Missionary at Home and Abroad" (monthly), &c., &c.
- Pamplets.—"The Melbourne Harbour Trust Commissioners' Report."
- "The Melbourne Harbour Trust Commissioners' Regulations."
- "The Trustees and Executors' Agency Company's Prospectus."
- "The Victorian Irish Famine Relief Fund Report," &c., &c.; and
- Samples of General Printing.
32 Nicholson & Ascherberg, 45 and 47 Collins-st. East, Melbourne.—Musical publications.
33 Perkins & Co., 51 Bourke-st., Melbourne.—Illustrated publications.
34 Schorer, A., 25 Atherton-st.,Fitzroy, Melbourne.—Descriptive Album, with maps and photographs explanatory of trigonometrical exhibits.
35 Schuhkrafft, A. W., 37 Flinders-st. East, Melbourne.—Printed papers. Paper bags.
36 Smith, T., 156 Gertrude-st., Fitzroy, Melbourne.—Printing from either stones or types, done by the same machine.
37 Walch, G., Westbury-st, East St. Kilda, Melbourne.—Illustrated books. "Victoria in 1880."
38 Ware, W., 78 and 80 Gore-st., Fitzroy, Melbourne.—Collection of bottle labels.
39 Weigel, Madame, 12 and 14 Eastern Arcade, Melbourne.—Weigel's Journal of Fashion. Weigel's Catalogue of Fashion.