3. The business of the Company shall include the business mentioned in the Memorandum of Association, or such part thereof as the Company may from time to time think fit, and notwithstanding the whole of the capital may not have been subscribed.
Business authorised may be undertaken or remain in abeyance.
4. Any branch or kind of business which by these presents is either expressly, or by implication, authorised to be undertaken by the Company, may, but without prejudice to the powers hereinafter given to General Meetings, be undertaken by the Directors at such time or times after the incorporation of the Company as they shall think fit, and, further, may be suffered by them to be in abeyance, whether such branch or kind of business may have been actually commenced or not, so long as the Directors may from time to time deem it expedient to commence or proceed with such branch or kind of business.
Business to be managed by Directors.
5. The business shall be carried on by and under the management and instructions of the Directors, subject only to such control of meetings as is provided for by these presents.
Business may be commenced before whole capital is subscribed.
6. The Directors shall be at liberty to commence and carry on the business of the Company as soon as they shall think fit, and notwithstanding the whole of the capital shall not have been subscribed for or issued.
7. The Head or Chief Office of the Company shall
Head Office, Christchurch
be in the City of Christchurch, and Province of Canterbury, and the business of the Company shall be carried on there, and at such other place or places, port or ports, as the Board may deem advisable.