57. A General Meeting shall be held within four
General Meeting within 4 months of registration of Company.
months after the Company is registered.
58. An Ordinary Meeting shall be held yearly at
Ordinary Meeting to be held yearly.
such place and hour and on such day as the Board from time to time appoint.
59. An extraordinary Meeting may at any time be
Extraordinary Meeting may be called by Board, and shall be on requisition of any number of Shareholders not less than three.
called by the Board of their own accord, and an Extraordinary Meeting shall be called by them whenever a requisition of any number of Shareholders (who shall
have held their shares for two months next previously) not fewer than three, and holding in the aggregate not less than 2500 shares, and stating fully the object of the meeting, and signed by the requisitionists, is delivered to the Secretary, or left at the registered office of the Company.
Neglect by Board to call Meeting; requisition to many so.
60. Whenever the Board neglect for fourteen days after the delivery of any such requisition to call a meeting in accordance therewith, the requisitionists, or any Shareholders (who shall have held their shares for two months next previously) not fewer than ten, and holding in the aggregate not less than 2500 shares, may call the meeting.
When General Meeting to be held.
61. Every General Meeting shall be held at such convenient place as the Board or the Shareholders calling the meeting shall appoint.
Quorum for General Meeting.
62. Seven Shareholders present, personally or by proxy, shall be a quorum for a General Meeting.
No business, unless quorum present.
63. No business shall be transacted at any General Meeting unless the quorum for the business be present at the commencement of the business.
Meeting to be dissolved or adjourned if quorum not present.
64. If within twenty minutes after the time appointed for the holding of a General Meeting the quorum be not present, the meeting, if convened on the requisition of Shareholders, shall be dissolved, and in any other case shall stand adjourned to the next working day, at the same place and hour as was appointed for the holding of the original meeting.
Adjournment of General Meeting.
65. The Chairman, with the consent of the meeting, may adjourn any General Meeting from time to time, and from place to place.
66. No business shall be transacted at any Adjourned
Business at an adjourned General Meeting.
General Meeting other than the business left unfinished at the General Meeting from which the adjournment took place, and which might have been transacted at that meeting.
67. The Board calling any General Meeting, and
Fourteen days' notice required in calling General or Extraordinary Meeting.
the Shareholders calling any Extraordinary Meeting, shall, respectively, give not less than fourteen days' previous notice thereof, both inclusive, of the day of meeting, to be advertised seven times at least in the daily papers published in Christchurch.
68. No business shall be transacted at any Extra-ordinary
No business at Extraordinary Meeting except that specified in notice.
Meeting except such as has been specified in the notice convening it. In every case in which by these presents notice of any business to be transacted at a General Meeting is to be given, the circular and the advertisement shall shortly refer to or state the
Advertisement to state nature of business.
nature of the business.