History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
Corrections or Additions
Corrections or Additions.
- Page 2, line 21 from bottom, read ranges instead of range
- Page 4, line 12 from bottom, read Tihi instead of Tiki-manuka
- Page 23, line 8 from top, read father instead of fathers
- Page 48, line 5 from top, read ano instead of auo
- Page 57, line 9 from bottom read Eudynamus instead of Endynamus
- Page 61, line 18 from top, Table XXII., read Tangitoru instead of Tangitoro
- Page 80, line 6 from top, read different instead of difficult
- Page 89, line 4 from bottom, read affecting instead of effecting
- Page 97, line 10 from bottom, delete, the poet who will be
- Page 111, line 8 from bottom, read three and a-half instead of two
- Page 130, line 8 from bottom, at Wai-ngongoro, instead of in the Bay of Plenty.
- Page 132, line 9 from bottom, read Ruanui instead of Raunui
- Page 186, line 13 from top, read Tama-ahua instead of Tama-atua
- Page 209, line 11 from bottom, read Turi instead of Tuir
- Page 287, line 3 from top, read Arai o instead of Araio
- Page 288, line 6 from top, read Kaihihi instead of Kaihiki
- Page 296, line 18 from bottom, read Wai-poua instead of Wai-paoa
- Page 306, line 6 from bottom, read This instead of Thus
- Page 424, line 2 from top, read Western instead of Eastern
- Page 558, top line, read 1839 instead of 1835, and Cape instead of Captain.