Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1898.

[Papers containing Decrees of Validation Court and certain Orders of the Native Land Court.]

Papers containing Decrees of Validation Court and certain Orders of the Native Land Court.

I have the honour to report that the Committee has had before it the under-mentioned parliamentary papers, containing decrees of the Validation Court and certain orders of the Native Land Court, and that it cannot recommend the House to interfere with any of the decisions contained therein:—

G. 62: Return of Applications and Decrees made by Validation Court. G. 76: Order of Native Land Court in respect of Kekerione No. 1w. G. 143: Order of Native Land Court in respect of Wharekawa No. 1 and Routu. G. 207 and 208: Decrees of Validation Court in respect of Manukawhitikitiki Dl, 1A1, 1B1, and 2A, and Kaiatenganga No. 3, Mimiakauru No. 3C, and Whitimarumaru No. 3. G. 232: Order of Native Land Court in respect of Te Wi Block G 239: Order of Native Land Court in respect of Wharepu No. 1 Block.

3rd November, 1898.

[Translation.]
Pukapuka Kupu-Whakatau a te Kooti Whakamana Take me etahi Ota a te Kooti Whenua Maori.

E whai honore ana ahau ki te ripoata, kua ata takoto i te aroaro o te Komiti nga pukapuka Paremete e mau ake nei, ara, etahi Kupu-Whakatau a te Kooti Whakamana Take me etahi Ota a page 23to Kooti Whonua Maori, a kaore te Komiti e whai kupu kia araia e te Whare aua whakatau a te Kooti kua tuhia noi ki roto ki aua pukapuka:—

G. 62 He Ritana mo nga Tono me nga Kupu-Whakatau i mahia e te Kooti Whakamana Take. G. 76: He Ota na te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Kekerione No. 1w. G. 148: He Ota na te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Wharekawa No. 1 me Routu. G. 207 me 208: He Kupu-Whakatau na te Kooti Whakamana Take mo Manukawhitikitiki Dl, 1A1, 1B1, me 2A, me Kaiatenganga No. 3, Mimiakaiuru No. 3C, me Whitimarumaru No. 3. G. 232: He Ota na te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Te Wi Poraka. G. 239: He Ota na te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Wharepu No. 1 Poraka.

3 o Noema, 1898.