Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1896.

[Nos. 84, 102, 161, and 172.—Petitions of Sir W. L. Buller; Ru Reweti (Louis Davis); Meiha Keepa te Rangihiwinui; and Kipa te Whatanui.]

Nos. 84, 102, 161, and 172.—Petitions of Sir W. L. Buller; Ru Reweti (Louis Davis); Meiha Keepa te Rangihiwinui; and Kipa te Whatanui.

Petitioners protest against the finding of the Horowhenua Royal Commission, and pray that a further investigation may be held.

I am directed to report that the Committee recommend that these petitions be referred to the Government for consideration.

9th October, 1896.

[Translation. ]
Nos. 84, 102, 161, me 172.—Pitihana a SirW. L. Buller (Te Pura); Ru Reweti (Louis Davis); Meiha Keepa te Rangihiwinui; me Kipa te Whatanui.

E whakahe ana nga kai-pitihana i te whakataunga a te Roiara Komihana mo Horowhenua, a e inoi ana kia tu ano he whakawa mo taua whenua.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ki penei, ki te whakaaro o te Komiti me tuku atu enei pitihana ki te Kawanatanga kia whiriwhiria.

9 o Oketopa, 1896.