Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1895

[No. 504, 1894.—Petition of Raana Pakau and 159 Others.]

No. 504, 1894.—Petition of Raana Pakau and 159 Others.

Petitioners pray that a decision of the Native Land Court in the matter of the Ngamoe Block may be rectified.

page 14

I have the honour to report that the Committee recommend that the Chief Judge of the Native Land Court should be instructed to peruse the evidence relating to the case to see if the report furnished by him to the Committee is borne out thereby, and to take such steps as he may deem necessary.

27th August, 1895.

[Translation.]
No. 504, 1894.—Pitihana a Raana Pakau me etahi atu kotahi rau e rima tekau ma iwa.

E Inoi ana nga kai-pitihana kia whakatikatikaina te whakataunga a te Kooti Whenua Maori mo Ngamoe Poraka.

E whai honore ana ahau ki te ripoata, ki te whakaaro a te Komiti me whakahau te Tumuaki Kai-whakawa o te Kooti Whenua Maori kia korerotia e ia nga korero i whakina ki te aroaro o te Kooti mo runga i tenei keehi kia kitea ai mehemea e tautoko ana ranei aua korero i te ripoata i tukuna mai nei e ia ki tenei Komiti, a me whakahaere e ia nga tikanga mo taua mea e maharatia ana e ia he tika.

27 o Akuhata, 1895.