Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1894.

[The Native Land Court Bill.]

The Native Land Court Bill.

The Native Affairs Committee, to whom was referred the Native Land Court Bill, have the honour to report that they have considered the same, and beg to recommend that the Bill be divided into two parts, one dealing with the Native Land Court and its functions, the other with the sale and administration of Native lands. The Committee further recommends that these two parts be made separate Bills. A copy of the Bill, with amendments shown thereon, is attached hereto.

21st September, 1894.

[Translation. ]
Te Pire Kooti Whenua Maori.

Ko te ripoata a te Komiti mo nga mea Maori mo runga mo te Pire Kooti Whenua Maori e penei ana kua ata tirotirohia e ratou nga tikanga o taua Pire a e penei ana ta ratou kupu me wehe taua Pire kia rua nga wahanga kia kotahi wahanga mo te taha ki te Kooti Whenua Maori me ona tikanga whakahaere, kia kotahi wahanga mo te taha ki nga tikanga whakahaere whenua Maori. Ko tetahi hoki o nga kupu a te Komiti me whakatu aua wahanga e rua hei Pire motuhake atu tetahi me tetahi. Kua aptitia atu ki tenei ripoata tetahi kape o te Pire kei runga nei e whakaatu ana nga whakatikatikanga.

21st Hepetema, 1894.