Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1885.

[The Native Land Disposition Bill.]

The Native Land Disposition Bill.

TheNative Affairs Committee, to whom the above Bill was referred, have the honour to submit to the House the following recommendations: I. That with the evidence taken there be printed— (1) The Bill as modified by the amendments proposed by the Government; (2) The Bill as modified by the amendments proposed by Wahanui; (3) The Bill as modified by the amendments proposed by Mr. Wi Pere. II. That the Native Land Disposition Bill should not be further proceeded with this session. (For Minutes of Evidence, &c., see I.-2b.)

9th September, 1885.
page 20

[Translation.]
Te Pire Tuku Whenua Maori.

E whai honore ana te Komiti Ritenga Maori i runga i te tukunga mai o taua Pire kia ratou ki te tuku atu ki te Whare enei kupu whakaari ara:—I. Hei tapiri mo nga korero e perehitia nei me perehi—(1) Te Pire kua whakarereketia nei i runga i nga menemana a Te Kawanatanga; (2) Te Pire kua whakarereketia nei i runga i nga menemana a Wahanui; (3) Te Pire kua whakarereketia nei i runga i nga menemana a Wi Pere. II. Ko te Pire Whakahaere Tuku Whenua Maori. Kaua e paahitia i tenei tau.

9 o Hepetema, 1885.