Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Reports of the Native Affairs Committee, 1885.

[No. 39, Sess. II., 1884.—Petition of Mr. Scott Green.]

No. 39, Sess. II., 1884.—Petition of Mr. Scott Green.

Petitioner complains that his license as interpreter has been cancelled for an alleged breach of the law; that he was unfairly dealt with by not being allowed to summon witnesses for his defence. He affirms that if he committed a breach of the law he was ignorant of it. He prays for relief.

I am directed to report as follows: That the Committee has been informed that the petitioner has been reinstated, therefore it has no recommendation to make.

3rd July, 1885.

[Translation.]
No. 39, Sess. II., 1884.—Pukapuka-inoi a Kata Kirini.

E Mea ana te kai-pitihana kua whakakorea tana raihana kaiwhakamaori no te mea e ki ana i ki tana mohi i runga i ta te ture i he hoki te whakahaere mo te taha ki aia i runga i te mea kihai tukuna kia tamanatia nga kai-whaki mo te taha ki aia. E ki ana ia mehemea i he tana mahi i runga i ta te ture he pohehe nona. E tono ana ia ki tetahi ora mona.

Kua whakahaua ahau kia ki penei: Kua rongo te Komiti kua whakahokia tana raihana ki aia heoi kahore he kupu a te Komiti.

3 o Hurae, 1885.