The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Taranaki, Hawke's Bay & Wellington Provincial Districts]
The Bank of New South Wales
The Bank of New South Wales is situated in Main Street opposite the Post Office, Palmerston North. The branch was established in the year 1901. The building is a single-storeyed one of wood and iron, and contains a banking chamber and the manager's room, and residential rooms. The staff consists of the manager, Mr. G. W. Harden, and five assistants.