The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Taranaki, Hawke's Bay & Wellington Provincial Districts]
The Palmerston North Methodist Church
The Palmerston North Methodist Church is situated in Broad Street, and was founded in the year 1883. It is a commodious wooden building, with seating accommodation for about 450 persons. There is a large schoolroom adjoining the page 670 church, and the parsonage is in Church Street. The Rev. J. J. Lewis is the minister in charge.