The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Taranaki, Hawke's Bay & Wellington Provincial Districts]
The Palmerston North Charge Of The Presbyterian Church
The Palmerston North Charge Of The Presbyterian Church extends over a radius of seven miles, with St. Andrew's Church as the centre. St. Andrew's occupies a site of one acre in Church Street, and is a wood and iron building, with accommodation for 550 persons. The present church was built in the year 1892, to replace the smaller one now used for Sunday school work. The manse stands on part of the churcn site. The Rev. Isaac Jolly, M.A., has been resident minister at Palmerston North since the year 1901.