The Cyclopedia of New Zealand [Auckland Provincial District]
The Auckland Provincial Industrial Association
The Auckland Provincial Industrial Association was established in May, 1899. It is incorporated under “The Industrial Societies Act, 1883,” and affiliated with the Industrial Corporation of New Zealand. Bankers, Bank of New Zealand. Officers: Mr. Matthew A. Clark, president, Mr. George Fraser, vice-president; Messrs Graves Aickin, Arthur C. Atkin, Alfred Bevins, George C. Garlick, Samuel M. Green, Richard Hellaby, J. L. Holland, W. E. Hutchison, W. B. Layland, J. Henry Mackie, G. H. Powley, J. McCoskrie, C. Ranson, Richard Warnock, John Wiseman, Arthur C. Whitney, committee; Mr. W. J. W. Philson, honorary treasurer; Mr. J. Henry Mackie, 42 Queen Street (Alex. Aitken, Ltd.), Auckland, secretary.