Salient contributor, 1973
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Chinese streets ~ the centre of People’s Government in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 24. 26th September 1973
- Race Relations in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 20. 29th August 1973
- Ersatz and Propaganda in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 24. 26th September 1973
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ted Sheehan as: "Ted Sheehan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ted Sheehan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.