Second Lieutenant Albert Victor Young
at or after 1849 and at or before 11 November 1903–1 May 1917
Studied towards a B.A. at Victoria University College from 1912 to 1914. Served in Samoa and then sailed with the 17th Reinforcements after gaining a commission.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Second Lieutenant Albert Victor Young as: "Second Lieutenant Albert Victor Young". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Second Lieutenant Albert Victor Young":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.