Author of a letter to Salient in 1946
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- To The Editor [Salient Vol. 18, Issue 12, 1954] in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 18, No. 12. September 6, 1954
- Vive Le President in Salient
- Active Mandate [Salient Vol. 19, Issue 1, 1955] in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 19, No. 1. March 2, 1955
- Fine Writing for Plebs in Salient. An Organ of Student Opinion at Victoria College, Wellington, N.Z. Vol. 9, No. 3. April 13, 1946
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Pro Bono Publico as: "Pro Bono Publico". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Pro Bono Publico":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.