Reviewed Selling England by the Pound by Genesis for Salient, 1974
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Record Reviewer Replies to Criticism in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 39, Number 16, July 12, 1976.
- Spaces by Lary Coryell (Vanguard) in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 38, Number 13. 12th June 1975
- Records: Selling England by the Pound: Genesis in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol. 37, No. 10. May 22, 1974
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Phillip Hay as: "Phillip Hay". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Phillip Hay":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.