Author of a letter to Salient in 1973
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Statement by the Vuw Rationalist Society on the “Male Chauvinist Pig Competition” in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 18. 26th July 1973
- Why me, Lord? in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol. 37, No. 7. April, 17 1974
- Revisionism not the No 1 Enemy in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol. 36, No 11 May 30th, 1973
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Susan Hampton as: "Susan Hampton". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Susan Hampton":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.