Author of a letter to Salient in 1970. Publications officer, student's association office.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Creaking Careless in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 21. 5th September 1973
- Letter: MSA in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume. 34, Number 6. 1971
- [Letter from Graeme Collins, Publications Officer Student’s Association Office, to the editor of Salient, 1970] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume. 33, Number 9. 25 June, 1970
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Graeme Collins as: "Graeme Collins". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Graeme Collins":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.