Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Victoria Suffering a Recovery: a lecture delivered in the Exhibition Building, Melbourne, October 30, 1860 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 5
- Retrospects and prospects of the colony: a lecture delivered…19th November, 1866 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 18
- Loyalty, royalty, and the Prince’s visits: a lecture delivered at the Princess’ Theatre, Melbourne, on July 12, 1869 … being the sixth of a series of lectures under the auspices of the Early Closing Association in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 18
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Archibald Michie as: "Archibald Michie". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Archibald Michie":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.