Contributor to Salient magazine
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Dark Side of the Moon in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 21. 5th September 1973
- Still Alive and Well: Johnny Winter CBS SBP 474 106 in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 36, Number 20. 29th August 1973
- Records in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 37, Number 2. 13th March 1974
- Hard or Slack in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32. No. 25. October 9, 1969
- Record Reviews: Gypsy Cowboy: The New Raiders of the Purple Sage in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol. 36, No 11 May 30th, 1973
- More Pretty [letter to the editor, from P. F. O’Dea] in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 8. 1969.
- For Everyman: Jackson Browne. Asylum Recording in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Volume 37, Number 5. 3rd April 1974
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Pat O’Dea as: "Pat O’Dea". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Pat O’Dea":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.