Contributor to Salient magazine in 1968
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Anti-Conscription Campaign Underway Support for Conscientious Objectors in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol 35 no. 4. 22 March 1972
- McKinnon is no clean-cut gull [Letter to Salient Volume 31, No. 24. October 1, 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31, No. 24. October 1, 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Roger Martin as: "Roger Martin". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Roger Martin":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.