Contributor to Salient in 1968
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Impartial [Letters to the editor of Salient vol. 31 number 5 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Student's Newspaper. Volume 31, Number 5. April 2 1968
- Unconstitutional [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 30, No. 10. 1967.
- Another P.J. [Letter to Salient July 16 1968] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31 Number 16 July 16, 1968
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Paul James Wedderspoon as: "Paul James Wedderspoon". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Paul James Wedderspoon":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.