Contributor to Salient magazine
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- English Literature [Letter to Salient Volume 32, No. 16. July 16, 1969] in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 32, No. 16. July 16, 1969
- Stone the Crows “Teenage Licks” [Reviewed by Ian Rush] in Salient. Victoria University Student Newspaper. Vol 35 no. 2. 8th March 1972
- Virtuoso’s virtues at keyboard in Salient. Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Volume 31, No. 24. October 1, 1968
- Socialisation in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 29, No. 8. 1966.
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Ian Rush as: "Ian Rush". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Ian Rush":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.