Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Are we to stay here? A paper on the New Zealand public works policy of 1870, considered speically with reference to the question of the settlement of the Crown lands, and the incidence of taxation by a Colonist of 22 years standing in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 46
- Are we to Stay Here? A Paper on the New Zealand Public Works Policy of 1870 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 48
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Henry John Sealy as: "Henry John Sealy". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Henry John Sealy":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.