Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Rules and Regulations of the Ancient Independent Order of Odd Fellows in New Zealand in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 17
- Public dedication of an Oddfellows’ hall or lodge-room in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 64
- Proceedings of the R. W. Grand Lodge of New Zealand 1877 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 29
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Independent Order of Oddfellows of New Zealand as: "Independent Order of Oddfellows of New Zealand". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Independent Order of Oddfellows of New Zealand":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.