Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Plain Truth About the Bible in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 27
- The Alleged Prophecies Concerning Jesus Christ in the Old Testament in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 27
- Mr. Moody’s late sermon on hell: a lecture in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 9
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for John Page Hopps as: "John Page Hopps". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "John Page Hopps":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.