Marriage Law Reform Association
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Marriage Law Reform Association, instituted ... for ... promoting ... an act to render lawful marriage with a deceased wife’s sister. [Letter to New Zealand politicians] in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 12
- Facts and opinions tending to show the scriptural lawfulness of marriage with a deceased wife’s sister, and the consequent necessity for its legalization in England, in accordance with the laws and practice of other Christian nations in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 87
- Deputation to the Earl of Carnarvon (April 3rd, 1876) on the subject of acts passed in the colonies of South Australia, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales, and Queensland, for legalizing marriage with a deceased wife’s sister in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 12
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Marriage Law Reform Association as: "Marriage Law Reform Association". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Marriage Law Reform Association":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.