Four New Species of Fresh-water Ciliates from New Zealand
By Brian McK. Bary.
Digitised Editions of this Text in Our Collection
- Keys and Bibliography to the Collembola
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Four New Species of Fresh-water Ciliates from New Zealand as: "Four New Species of Fresh-water Ciliates from New Zealand". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Four New Species of Fresh-water Ciliates from New Zealand":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.